Sunday, January 18, 2015

Korean Skincare Products And Missha Snail and 24K Gold Filler Serum

A trip to South Korea is not complete without a shopping spree on skincare. 

Korean skincare and cosmetics are cute and cheap. I stopped over for 19 hours in Seoul and squeezed in an hour in Innisfree, Skin Food, The Face Shop, Etude House, and Missha.

Limiting myself to things that I "really" needed, I bought hydrogel facial and foot patches, cloth masks, pore cleaning scrubs and snail serum. 

 My favourite and the most expensive product is Missha's 24K gold filler serum with 80% snail slime. It was £30.50 for 11ml. The sales girl gave me 7 face masks and a box of moisturiser sachets as freebies. 

The serum comes in a syringe-like container. The slanted applicator tip is soft plastic and I use it on my eyes and forehead at night.  I've found snail slime is effective on filling out fine lines. This product contains gold flakes which I think are completely useless because gold is an inert metal. This is what it says on the back of the box.

This is my Korean skincare haul including freebies. Being in transit to London, I could only buy  items that fit in my cabin liquids bag or sachet products. These are perfect for treating myself when I'm travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails